When: Friday, April 15, 2016; 2pm to 5pm
Where: 303 Transportation Building
- Joint event hosted by INFORMS and ISE department
- Opportunity to get your research into limelight and win fabulous prizes
- First Place: $150 Amazon Gift Card
- Second Place: $100 Amazon Gift Card
- Third Place: $50 Amazon Gift Card
- Attendees stand a chance to win UOFI and ISE goodies (raffle draw)
- ISE Grads get a seminar credit for attending this event
The Symposium held on 15th April 2016 was a grand success with a great turnout! Graduate students from ISE and other departments presented posters to showcase their research.
The judges for the competition were ISE faculty members, Prof. Ramavarapu S. Sreenivas, Prof. Niao He, Prof. Jugal Garg, Prof Richard Sowers and Prof. Henrique M. Reis.
The prize winners were:
- First Place: Megan McGovern, “Oxidative Damage Quantification of Aged and Rejuvenated Asphalt Concrete Pavements”
- Second Place: Arash Khatibi, “Generalized Sequential Assignment Problem”
- Third Place: Sagnik Das, “Outer-Approximation Algorithm for Multicommodity Network Design Problem with Congestion”
We hope to conduct such events in future!